This program introduces participants to the key facets of Entrepreneurship. It helps participants to understand the entrepreneurial process and exposes them to the challenges, problems and issues faced by entrepreneurs who start new ventures. This program will be beneficial to those who are interested in launching their own business venture and for entrepreneurs who are running their own businesses. It provides guidelines for successfully launching and growing an entrepreneurial venture. The case discussions will help participants to understand the practical aspects of entrepreneurship.
- identifying and evaluating business opportunities;
- conducting feasibility analysis and developing a business plan
- building a new venture team;
- obtaining funding;
- choosing a form of organisation and legal issues; and
- protecting intellectual property.
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs, Business Owners
This training is 2 days training