ISO 45001 is the new standard replacing OHSAS 18001 as the international standard for occupational health and safety management system. The main purpose of the standard is to prevent work related injuries and provide safer working conditions.
The standard is based on the Annex SL framework which makes it easy to integrate with other management systems as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001.
Why Use Our ISO 45001 Consultants
Our ISO 45001 consultants can support you with implementing an Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management System or integrate it with other standards you might already have implemented within your organization.
If you currently are certified to OHSAS 18001, our ISO 45001 consultants can help you with a smooth and efficient transition over to the new standard.
We understand every client is unique and require an Occupational Health & Safety Management System tailored to meet the needs of their business.
The Solusipro Consulting Difference
We believe ISO management systems can provide extensive benefits to an organization and that every part of it should add value. This is also the approach our ISO 45001 consultants take when they support with your ISO 45001 implementation project. The management system will be developed taking your current processes into account.
Benefits of Having ISO 45001 Certification
When an organization decides to implement ISO 45001, then it will improve their OH&S significantly and some of the benefits which will be seen are:
- It improves an organizations ability to respond to regulatory compliance issues.
- Less downtime and interruptions of work due to reduced risk of health and safety issues at work.
- It has a positive effect on employee turnover rates.
- Higher success rate in the tendering process with an advantage over other companies competing for a project.
- Decrease in insurance premiums.
- Have systematic processes and operational controls established based on health & safety risks and including legal requirements.
- Be able to identify risks and hazards associated with OH&S and eliminate them through implementation of controls.
- Continuously improve OH&S with a management system designed to drive improvement.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and take part in OH&S.
Who the ISO 45001 Standard Is For
The ISO 45001 standard is for any organization that has employees working on its behalf which could be affected by business operations or if an organization wants to implement a systematic approach to deal with health and safety.
The ISO 45001 requires organizations to employ a risk based approach to health and safety. This ensures an organization has a continuous improvement of their OH&S management system.
Start now to get your ISO 45001 certification in a matter of month. Begin the journey by contact our marketing to guide you for the best arrangement of consultation.
For more information, please click on the button below